2015年12月5日土曜日

BR 2-11: The Hare and the Tortoise






The Hare and the Tortoise

 


I read a interesting book, and I learned a lot of things by this book. The book’s name is ‘The Hare and the Tortoise’. It is one of the most favorite Aesop’s stories, so it is very famous for people all over the world! 

 

First of all, the hare is very foolish! He is very fast, so he put too much confidence his speed. Of course, he was very fast in the race, but he was off his guard to the put too much confidence that he is faster than the tortoise. As a result, the tortoise beat the hare! I learned that if the strong players are off their guard, they will lose, no matter how the player is very strong! On the other hands, the weaker may win the game if the player never give up and do the perfect ready. I plain like these emotions because I play sport.

 

However, I felt sorry for the hare because he was training everyday and search all roads to win the race, but the tortoise never done. Honesty, I want the hare to win this race! 

 

As I had said, I learned many things after I read this book. I want to use things that I learned in my life, and I want to win all games! Thank you for reading.

 

Mairi, Mackinnon. (2007). The Hare and the Tortoise, London, England; Usborne

 

238/8772 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿