2015年12月7日月曜日

Last BR 2-15: The Little Red Hen

The Little Red Hen

 


In this time, I will explain you about a book. The book is ‘The Little Red Hen’. It was very interesting, and I thought a lot of things. First of all, the little red hen is very patient. He wanted to make bread from first, so he asked other animals to make, but they refused his ask. So he did all process to make it by alone. For example, first of all, he planted seeds in a field, and he was seeing to grow up it all season! I think his mental was very strong! Then they turned from green to gold, so he cut it down by alone because other animal didn’t help him. I think it was very hard because there were a lot of wheat there! Then he carried them to the mill, and ground it into flour without any help at all. Then he cooked it himself to eat! I really respected him, and I thought that he could cook anything to eat, so I seem him to cool! Then he cooked to eat, and the bread was so delicious. Of course, he didn’t give it only a little other animals. 

 

As I had explained, he is very painful man! He also very cleaver because he could cook the bread from first! I could learn how to cook the bread. However, I don’t want to cook from first because I understood that it is very hard when I cook it by alone. I thought that I want to cook it with my friends or family someday!

 

Alison, Kerry. (2006). The little Red Hen, London, England; Usborne


274/9798 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿