2015年12月6日日曜日

BR 2-13: The Runaway Pancake

The Runaway Pancake

 

I will tell you about a book. This book name is ‘The Runaway Pancake’. It was very interesting, and I thought this story looked like ‘The Gingerbread Man’! First of all, I will explain you about a summary. The main character was food, so other characters wanted to him! Then they chased him long time, but he escaped from them because he didn’t want to be eaten them! In the end, however, he was chased a cleaver pig, and he was eaten the pig.

 


I thought that this pancake’ very sad story because he didn’t want to be eaten from everybody, so he continued to escape. After all, however, he was chased, and he was eaten! On the other hands, the pig was very cleaver character because he made the pancake to close his near side by his talking skill, and he could the pancake soon! Other character only did chase by run, so I thought that the pig was coolest character in this story!

 

I thought that all words and grammar are very easy for me, so I could read it soon! Please read them if you could have your children! Also, the painting was very nice because all characters was so cute! Thank you for reading.

 

Mairi, mackinnon. (2006). The Runaway Pancake, London, England; Usborne

 

220/9206 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿