2015年12月6日日曜日

BR 2-12: The Enormous Turnip




The Enormous Turnip




When I read this book, I thought it is very interesting because the turnip eat too big! Of course, this story maybe imaginary one, but I thought I want to eat it once in my life! 


My ground mother is also farming everyday. She is growing a lot of vegetables and fruits. For example, there are apple, strawberry, carrot and so on. Turnip is also the one in those. It is very delicious, but I have never seen the too big it like this book’s, so I want to see these it someday!

In this book, there are a lot of characters. For example, there are farmer, wife, their son, dog, cat and bird, and they were cooperating each other to get the too big turnip! This scene was really wonderful because if only he was fighting to get it, this big turnip won’t pop out of the ground. I thought that the cooperation with each other is very important!

As I had said, I thought a lot of things when I read this book. From now, I will face a big wall in my life, so I want to clime over it cooperating with my companion! Thank you for reading.

Katie, Daynes. (2006). The Enormous Turnip, London, England; Usborne


214/8986 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿