2016年1月9日土曜日

About my friend


Today, I will talk about my friends. At first, I will talk about Kenta Miyazono. He is 21 years old. His birthday is January 16. He is from Kashima in Kumamoto. I went to a junior high school with him. And we went to same school still junior high school. He went to Kyusyu gakuin high school. He goes to the Kumamoto health science university now. About two years ago, we went to Miyazaki and Fukuoka for the live of Shonannokaze. It was my first live of my life, so I remember that I was excited very much. These days, we study together in Joyful. I study about Certified Securities Broker Representative. And he study about speech language hearing therapist. When I read his book, I was not able to understand his textbook at all. We studied together two days ago, too. He is my best friend.
Next, I will talk about Kenya Matuda. He is 22 years old. His birthday is November 18. He is from Kashima and went to same school together, too. He lives in the neighborhood. I arrived at his house on foot in five minutes. When I was elementary school student and junior high school student, we often went to his house to play a game after school. In high school, he went to Kumamoto syogyo high school. And he goes to Kurume University in Fukuoka. He finds a job in Kumamoto bank. I thought that it was very great. He and I study together because he must take the same qualification, too. But, he got this qualification last month. I was very suprised about it. so I want to do my best, too.
Next, I will talk about Yasunao Hayasida. He is 22 years old. His birthday is August. He is from Kashinma, too. And his house is a farmhouse. Kashima has a lot of lice field, many people own a rice field. He is a very gentle person. We often entered his house without permission. It is very fun when I go to his house, because we are close to his parent. And he went to Kokufu high school. There is a strong soccer team. He practices a PC skill. Now he is working. He works in Aso. It is very bad point,because it is very far from Kashima. So I think he is very serious.  Their common point is soccer. We played together from elementary schools. So, we are good friends.  Next I will talk about Takuma Yamauti. He is 23 years old. He is from Hitoyosi. He is very intereng. 
I have many friends so I am very happy I think. Thank you for reading.


448/11520 words 



.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿