2016年1月20日水曜日

diary 3

Hi, I will tell you about my favorite music bands and sports to watch. First, there are a lot of music bands in Japan. One band’s name is flumpool. When I was high school student, I listened to a song of this band first. I was entranced by tempo and melody of it, so I am listening to all songs of this band since this time! I also like the words of all songs because I always sympathize with the words about a matter. They have many kinds of songs. For example, there are love songs, fight songs and free songs. I have live DVD of this band, so I always watch it the day before a soccer meeting because my motivation rises up after I watched it! I am helped them in my life, so I want to support them all the time! Next, I will tell you about my favorite sport to watch. First of all, soccer is one of my favorite sports because this sport is very interesting! For example, when somebody scores a goal, it makes me very excited! Also, when I see that all players fought in desperation, I think they are very cool and respect them, so I am given power. This sport is played by people all over the world, so it is popular. Also, there are a lot of club teams in much country. Of course, Kumamoto has a soccer team. Its name is Roasso Kumamoto. I go to soccer stadium to watch game of this team because it is near my house and I want to support them as one of people of a prefecture. All games are very interesting because we cheer for this team to win, so I also want to go there. However, everyone told me “European soccer is more interesting than Japanese soccer.” So I want to go there to watch someday. In this time, I am going to explain you about our campus. I live enjoying with my friends in this campus every day because there are enough equipment there. There are a lot of facilities in the campus, so I will invite them from now! First of all, the campus has a big library! This library is one of the biggest in Kumamoto. There are a lot of books in it, so we can search all things if you want to find anything. Moreover, we can study there because it is very quiet! If you want to study, please go to there soon! Next, our campus also has a convenience store. We went to this place to eat something when we feel hungry. All menus to eat are very delicious, but the price is a little expensive, I think. All shop persons are very kind, so I like this store! We can also take rest because there are a lot of chairs in this place. It helps us very much! E-campus center has a lot of computers, so we go to do our homework because almost all of it has to done by using the computer. So, this system helps us very much. The class which uses computers is done at this center. If you want to use computers soon, please go to there! As I had said, this campus is very nice because there are a lot of useful systems and facilities. I like this campus! By the way, there are a lot of facilities others, so please come there, and you should live on this campus once in your life! In this campus, I want to hold on to come true my dream! Thank you for reading.




604/13569 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿