2016年1月5日火曜日

one day

In this time, I will tell you about today’s diary. First of all, I got up at 5 o’clock, and I ate breakfast. Then I went to tennis court of this Univercity because the practice of tennis would start there. The practice was very hard! First of all, we ran around tennis court about 10 kilometer, and we played tennis using our rackets. After we practiced for about 2 hours, I went to class room to accept the class. I wanted to sleep very much because this class was DVD! Also, I was so tired. I went to the libraly of this campus with my friends to type some blog after this class finished. However, I was sleep all time, so I couldn’t type only 1 word! Then I went to convenience store to eat lunch with my friends. I ate curry rice. It is so delicious, so I eat it almost all of day! After we finished to eat it, we went to the class room to accept reading class. This class is very bored for us, so I wanted to sleep very much! Then we watched American movie. It was very interesting, so I thought that I want to it again someday! After we finished to watch this movie, I went to tennis court again to practice! It was also very hard more! Practice is very hard everyday. Of course, it was pain, but I maybe like tennis forever! This is today’s life. Thank you for reading.


249/10166 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿