2016年1月20日水曜日

diary5

There many times because my uncle was working there. Okinawa has a lot of ocean! When I went to the sea first, I was surprised and removed because the sea was very beautiful! I thought that Okinawa must have many beautiful fish because the sea is very nice and big! So, I also went to aquarium soon. Of course, this aquarium had so many kinds of beautiful fishes! I couldn’t see all fishes because there were too many of them, but I could enjoy! As I have said, I could enjoy there, and I love Okinawa! I haven’t been going there for a long time, so I want to go there again soon. Next, I will tell my favorite season. First of all, summer is my favorite season and is the best because we can play a lot of things during long vacation! For example, I belong to soccer club of this University, so I want to improve my skill more. In this period, I could practice very hard every day, so I could improve very much. Finally, I went to a lot of places to play with my friends. First, I went to beach! It is very beautiful, and we were swimming in the beach. It was very nice feeling! Also, we went to amusement park! We could enjoy very much by taking some attractions, crying and eating. It was very fun, so I also want to go there someday. There are a lot of famous people all over the world, and I have one too because I am playing soccer every day in my University’s club. So, I have some favorite sport players. I will tell you about my favorite sport player in this time. First of all, my most favorite sports player is Kei Nishikori. He is Japanese tennis player, and he is strongest player in Japan. I am excited by his performance because he is beating a lot of strong players all over the world. I will be his fan. I also have another favorite sport player. His name is Keisuke Honda. He is one of strongest soccer players in Japan. I think his mentality is very strong because he can do his best performance even if he must play in the serious game, so I respect him very much as a sport player. So, I want to be a strong player like him. As I had said, I have some favorite players. I really respect them, so I want to meet them someday, and I want to be respected player! Next, I talk about my favorite author. My favorite author is Mizuki Tsujimura. I think she is a great author. My hobby is reading novels. Last year, I found her novels. I was so impressed. Her novels are so long, but I finished reading them in little time. All of her novels are great. My favorite novel is Tsumetai kousya no toki ha tomaru. I love it. This novel is mystery. I remember that I was surprised at that ending. Now, I read her novel. It is road movie. This novel is good too. I read it every night. My friends don’t know her, so I want everyone to know about her. Next time, I want to read her other novels. Thanks for reading!






546/15216 words










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿