2016年1月10日日曜日

My favorite Singer

The
My favorite singer is Syonannokaze and AAA. At first I will talk about Syonannokaze. It is a Japanese reggae singer. They are four people. Wakadanna, RED RICE, HAN-KUN, SHOCK EYE. In summer time, I went to Miyazaki to see them. They held a Live. So, it was very cool for me. Their music is my life. And, it makes me very positive. I have many favorite songs, Junrenka Suirenka Setugekka, and so on. Especially, I like Gatizakura. This song is my first encounter. So, I have a very strong impression on the song. I knew this singer taking adventure of my friend last year. Now that thing have come to this pass, I thanks for my best friend. Next year, I will go to them lives. And, I will take there with different friend. This is my favorite singer.

Next, I will talk about AAA. They are Japanese singer too. There are 7 members in the group. There were 3 main vocals and 4 sub dancers. The vocal’s names are Nissy, Misako and reader. Their voices are very beautiful and cure my mind. Especially, Nissy was chosen the best man singer in Japan. Another 4 member, Hidaka, Sinjirou, Chiaki, Shuta are so cool and beautiful. They were dance part only in the part. But these days, they became a singer and dancer, I like theirs voice too. My favorite songs are lovesong and a threatening sky, Flaver of kiss, lover, before the goodbye, and so on.
Thanks 

250/11770 words 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿