2016年1月20日水曜日

diary

Hi, I will talk about my friend Takuya. He and I are from the same place. He is 22 years old. Last month, he became 22 years old. His birthday is Christmas Eve. So, it is very gorgeous for me to do Christmas party in his house every year. He likes playing sports and TV games. We often played soccer in elementary school and played tennis. I am better than him at playing soccer. But, he is very good at playing tennis because, he played at tennis since he was 7 years old, so he is very strong tennis player. And I played tennis only for class in school. So, I cannot beat him. We play TV game online. We play Call of Duty and Destiny. They are US shooting games. They have very beautiful images and very violent fights. This game is very interesting for us. He has a girlfriend. Her name is Ann, but I have not seen her ever. They work at the same workplace which is a game center in Yume town. If I go to that place to play, he can let me play for free. For example, we can do the UFO catcher for free. And he will become a regular staff from next spring. Actually, he was still a student, but he dropped out of school last year. Therefore he only works so, he has a lot of money. In February, we go to Oita for a trip. I go for a trip with five men. We will go to the Umitamago aquarium, saruyama, and Jigoku Onsen. And we will eat toritenn of Toyoken. This is very famous place. So, I try study hard for this trip. Thank you for reading. Hi, I will talk about my pet. There are two cats in my house. Their names Kurosuke, and the other one is Kohaku. They came to our house three months ago. When they came to the house three months ago, they were small that they could still get in my palm. Now, both of them became very big. About Kurosuke, it is a black cat with black color from head to foot. He eats food when he gets up early in the morning and runs around immediately. However, he sleeps with me when it is time to go to bed. He sticks to my lips then. I think it is a very cute action. Kohaku has a very quiet character. He always plays with Kurosuke with slow movements. However, he moves quickly when he is time for rice. They are really the existence of healing for me. I live with them, and the time has not yet passed. However, they became our family and that they were indispensable for our life. At my parents' house, we keep the dog, too. The dog is a dachshund, and his name is Leo. Four years have passed since he came to our house. If he saw a person who he does not know, he barks at the person. I took my scats to the parents' house last time. Leo barked at them very much and was noisy then. The cats are barked at and the dog runs around at full speed in the house. Because cats sometimes escape to the outside from the windows that not open, it is very serious for us to look for them. It may be difficult for them to live together, but, as for me, my heart softens very much when I see them together. I want to watch them warmly from now on. Thank you for reading


596/12366 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿