2016年1月20日水曜日

diary 4

There are a lot of animals in the world, and the kinds of animals are varied. I like some animals very much. I have an especially favorite animal, I will tell you about my favorite animal in this time. First of all, my favorite animal is dog because they are very cute. I don’t have a dog in my house, but next to my house, they were keeping a dog when I was elementary school student. The dog’s name was Merry. He is a dog with a fine coat of fur, and his color was white, so I was petting him every day. He also very clever, so the dog did take to me easily, so I liked him very much. Then, I played with him every day, and thanks to Merry, I came like dogs. I also like other animals. For example, I like cats, tigers, lions and so on. However, I like dogs best! So, I want to have a dog someday. Next, I will tell you about my favorite foods. First of all, my favorite food is hamburger. This food is sold at fast food shops or convenience stores, so I always go there to buy it when I hungry. It is very delicious because I like cheese and meat very much. I especially like cheese burgers. I have eaten a lot of this burger in Japan, but I heard that American cheese burgers are bigger than Japanese ones, so I want to eat American cheese burger someday. I also like curry rice very much. This food is sold at a students’ dining hall in KGU, so I always buy it, and eat it! However, I couldn't eat it when I ate Indian curry because it is very hot, so I think Japanese curry is most delicious. I belong to soccer club in this campus, and I am practicing almost all of everyday with teammates. In last spring, a lot of new students entered in my soccer club, so I will tell you about them in this time. First of all, the number of them is 23! It is a lot for my club because first graders are 4 and Second grade students are 5 and third grade are 8 and four grades are 6. I am going to explain about 9 people from now. Kohei Iwamoto is one of the biggest players in my club. His schedule is very hard because he has most important work for my club. He has to take all time of practice. He also has to get up earliest in the morning, and he must call others to get them up. I think that is it is very hard, so I respect him as his elder. However, he is very weak as a player, so I want him to practice more! Akihiro Yamamura is tallest player in this club. He is 182 centimeters tall! I want his height! He has a car, so we ride his car, and he drives to a lot of places with us. He doesn’t have a girlfriend, so he always says that he wants a girlfriend. I don’t have girlfriend too, so I also want one soon! He is nice as a player because he is very tall, so I invite him to practice. Yuto Simoda is craziest human in this club! He is very crazy. For example, he shouts himself hoarse every day. He also is late for practice because he likes to sleep, so I want him to correct like about this custom. However, he is smart when we practice and eat together, so he gives confidence for elders! About soccer he is weak, but he is one strong point. It is his shot. His shot is very fast and strong, so I respect his strong point! Masayuki Soga is only lowerclassman from high school in club, so I know him very well. He is one of the most interesting persons in this club, so we are laughing with him almost every day! He also holds on his part time job at DVD store. I think that he has a lot of money! On the other hand, he doesn’t practice much because he works to earn at this store, so he is very weak player. I want him to practice more because I expect him to be a soccer player! Yutarou Tanaka is one of the coolest players. He is so cool, so a lot of girls gather around him! So, I always say him “How I envy you!” I respect him. He also studies in the same course, so sometimes, I am taught by him how to study. He is very clever. However, he also very weak as a player in this club, so I think that I want him to practice more! Taizo Matsui is nice player in this club, I think because he practices every day! He practices all days at his house! I respect him very much! I invite him to practice every day because he is such a strong player, so I expect him very much! However, he is very crazy, so he couldn’t get unit impervious test, so I want him to study more! Soccer is nice. He also is late for practice because he likes to sleep! Jun Fujita is the strongest tennis player in the first graders of this club, so he gets a lot of goal in many tournaments for a year. However, he is very small and cute! I think that he is cuter than girls! He is going to stay near this campus from next year, so I want to stay there too! Yuka Kudou is strongest soccer player in the club of girls. Her shots are very powerful! However, she lacks physical strength. And, she also can’t run fast. It is very slow! Then she has very big voice, so you should ask her “please shout them!” if you want to tell something to people far away! Sizuka Nonomura is the smallest player in this club. She is very small! Of course, she is weak, but she works very well every day. She also has very strong mentality. I respect her mentality! As I had said, our soccer club has a lot of players, so I am enjoying every day with them. Not only playing soccer, but also we go to sea, mountains, amusement parks and karaoke. All members’ character is very nice, so I want to live with them forever! Have you understood our club only a little? Please come in! You are going to live good life! Thank you for reading.






1101/14670 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿