2016年1月5日火曜日

My aims in this year



In this, time, I will tell you about my aim. I have aims in this year. It is about soccer and study! First of all, I am going to tell you about soccer. I belong to soccer club in my town, so I practice everyday at afterschool. I have played soccer since I was elementary school student, but I am playing the most now, I think. I think that last year is the most important soccer’s year for me, so I really want to win next tournament, spring tournament and summer tournament. I think that this year also last chance for me to challenge my aim, so I want to practice more everyday from now! By the way, I watched soccer program. This program was Barcelona's game. This team is very strong and there are fantastic players, so I was always excited their play! I respect them very much, so I want to be strong player like a Messi, and I want to play with him someday! My life is only one chance, so I want to challenge more in this year!

Then I also have study’s aim. First of all, I want to get high score in TOEIC and TOEFL. These tests are very difficult for me now, so I have to study more, and I must get more English skill. I think it is very difficult, but I want to hold on to attain this aim! I also want to pass a state examination. It is very difficult for us to find and pass to famous company, so we should get the license, I think. So, I want to study these fields. 

As I had said, I have these big aims in this year. I really want to come true this aim, so I am going to hold on everyday! Do you have aims? Please fight to come true it with me! Thank you for reading.


335/10502 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿