2016年1月20日水曜日

diary 2

I will tell you about my favorite DVD and soccer team in this time. First, I like movie and animated stories very much, so I bought a lot of these DVDs. There are about 50 DVDs. I especially like ‘Harry Potter’. It is very famous all over the world, so my all friends know it. When I was elementary school student, I went to the cinema, and I saw it with my mother. It was very interesting, so I interested in it, and we bought this movie’s DVD soon! This is magician story. The force is very nice, so it makes me excited! This movie has 8 films, so I bought these DVDs 8 times. All DVDs are very interesting! Why don’t you buy them? If you don’t have enough money, you can rent these DVDs at rental DVD’s shop, so please see it once! I think you are going to excited, and you will interested in this story. Next, I will tell you about soccer team. There are a lot of soccer teams all over the world. Europe has many especially strong teams, so I like Europe soccer very much, and I have my most favorite soccer team in this area. So, I will tell you about my favorite soccer team in this time. My favorite soccer team F.C. Barcelona. It is one of the strongest soccer teams in the world, so this team is known by almost all of people. The base camp of the team is Spain, and Spain also very strong country, so I think that a lot of this country’s strong players join the club because the team is strongest in Spain! European football is divided into a lot of leagues. German league, English league, Spanish league and Italian league are especially very strong in this area. I like other club teams too in this area, so I want to go to Europe to see these teams! Thank you for reading. Hi, I will tell you about my favorite comics. There are a lot of comics all over the world. In Japan, comics are very famous for everyone, and I also the one. I have two comics that I especially like. The comics are ‘Slam Dunk’ and ‘Baby Steps’. First of all, I explain you about Slam Dunk. This is basketball comic. The main character is Yankeeism, but he did really fall in love in his high school times. He thought the girl may love him if he becomes big player of basketball because she likes this sport very much! He becomes really nice player since then with his rival. After I read this comic, I thought that my rival is very important in my life and my teammates too. I also think that if I do effort every day, my dream will come true! I learned a lot of things in this book. I also like Baby steps. This is [?] tennis comic. I am practicing tennis every day, so I wanted to read this comic. I was interested in it very much after I read it. The main character was a beginner player, but he became the Japanese top player of tennis 2 or 3 years ago. I can sympathize this story because I like to play tennis too. This story also has the side of [?] love story, so it is very interesting! As I had said, these comics are really very interesting, and I think that there are many other interesting comics all over the world. Comics may change your life! So, please read some comics! Thank you for reading.




599/12965 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿