2015年10月21日水曜日

About Fast Food

I will talk about my favorite fast food restaurant. Now, there are a lot of fast food restaurants. For example, there are McDonal’s, Mos Burger, and so on. I like hamburgers, but my favorite fast food restaurant is wrong. My favorite restaurant is Mister Donut. I love donuts. Mister Donut is great restaurant. When I want to eat fast food, I go to Mister Donut. Fortunately, Mister Donut is near my house. I think I can eat donuts everyday. I think all people like donuts. My favorite donut is chocorate fashion. It is very delicious. It is milky, and chocolate is little bitter. These two tastes are great. When I eat this donut, I am happy. And also, I recommend this donut. It is pon de ring. This donut is soft chewy texture. If we start eating it, we could not stop eating. Today, I ate donuts. They were very delicious. I wanted to eat more.



157/1723 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿