2015年10月23日金曜日

About my home town

I was born in Kumamoto city. I have lived in Kumamoto ever since I was born. So, my hometown is Kumamoto and, I am living in Kashima in Kumamoto. This is very good place and people call it “The capital of water”. The town where I live in has a lot of delicious water. And we do not need to pay for water.

People around us call my town countryside. But about 10 years ago, when I was in the 5th grade of elementary school, a very big shopping center was built. The name is Clair. There are a lot of shops in the Clair, including clothing shops, shoes shops, accessory shops, a game corner and movie theatre. There are a lot of eating places, McDonald's, Kentucky Fried Chicken, MOs Burger, Mr. Donut, Subway, Yoshinoya, and others. Anyway, Kashima stopped being so rural. And I worked in the only ENEOS in Kashima. So, if you come to Kashima, please drop in there.

Next, I will talk about my friends. I spent all my time in Kashima from kindergarten to junior high school. Because my friends were in the same schools all the time, we all are very close. Kashima is divided into the east precinct and the west precinct for the elementary school, and there were more people in the west precinct approximately double than of the people in the east precinct. Therefore number of people in the east precinct felt small when I first went to junior high school. However, we entered the junior high school, and everybody was able to talk each other without problems one month later. In addition I was able to make a lot of friends. And I was able to make an irreplaceably close friend at junior high school. His name is Kyuga. He is a first grader at a university in Fukuoka now. This is because he did not pass the school of choice at the time of examination for university two years ago. Still he studied every day for one year. I was pleased together at the time of mark that his test had good score, and I continued to encouraging him at the time of test when he had bad score. Therefore I was very glad when he granted his dream.

I was born in this town and was really good. I had many encounters in my hometown. I am proud of my town and I want to do something in the future from now on for my town.
458/2611words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿