2015年10月22日木曜日

Round 1

I went to Round 1 with members of circle. I am member of Children Culture Society. I didn’t take part in the activities last year. But, in this year, I take part in activities. This day was activities of the second grade members. In the morning I left for Round 1 by bike. At 10:00, we arrived. And, activities started!! We enjoyed sports. Futsal was very excited. There are many girls. So it was boys vs. girls. This game was very good. This day was very hot. We moved to cool floor. We enjoyed table tennis. It was very excited. Then everyone was very tired. Almost members slept in the rest area. And then we go to the stake restaurant. The restaurant is very delicious!! And, my friend's Arisa was working there! It was surprised for me. When We leave the shop, she discounted the rate for all the members. We thanked her very much. Anyway, these activities were very wonderful!! I thought that this circle was very good. I can’t wait for next activities. Thank you!!


177/ 2153words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿