2015年10月24日土曜日

Today

I got up at 6:00. But, I wanted to sleep more. So I stared 2nd sleeping. Then I got up at 8:00. On Friday, I have 1st class. So I have to leave at home at 8:30. I always need a lot of time to leave. So I was very surprised at that time. Anyway, I went to bathe room, and I had a shower. Then I put my clothes. I wanted to have breakfast, but I have no time. I leave home at 8:40. I went to the college by bike. I rode it with high speed. And then I arrived at the college at 9:00. I heard a chime at the parking. I ran to the classroom. 1st class was bussiness English. I could enter the classroom. My friends are late for the class too. This class is very difficult. We have hard time every class. I don’t have 2nd class. I always talk with friends in this time. So I went to LAWSON with my friends. And, we sit and started talking. I wanted to drink café latte. I got it by the vending machine. This vending machine has a lagniappe. When we get cup, we do written oracles. I always get “Kichi” or “Chukichi”. But, today was different. I could got “Daikichi”. I was very happy. Then we enjoy talking. 3rd class was international laws.
When I take this class, I am always sleepy. I tried to not to sleep. But, I couldn’t. I slept. When I waked up, the class had only ten minutes. My friends said to me “You are always sleeping. I want to see you without sleeping,” Sorry my friends. 4th class was Japanese Education I don’t like this class. This class is very difficult. I can’t understand anything the teacher says. Today was hard too. I worry about the final. I don’t want to lose the credit. Please help me. After school, I went to e-campus center and studied with my friend. Today, I don’t have part time job. I was very lucky. I could study well. Then I went home. I arrived at home. I was tired. I took bath, and I had dinner. I was very sleepy. I decided to study English for brogger tomorrow. I will enjoy weekend and study hard. Thank you.




392/3418 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿