2015年10月23日金曜日

About My Univercity Life


I am a last grade student in Kumamoto Gakuen University. The reason of that I chose this University is that I wanted to go another country. So, I entered this University to study English. And, I chose this English class.

 At first, I will talk about study on this University and my schedule about ever. I almost studied English and another class.  Monday is about  a law of joint-stock company. Tuesday ismarketing manegement and English Grammer. Wednesday is Japanese and society, writing and a history of English literacture. Thursday is English conversation as a home teacher for my cousin. Friday is free, but I have to do my homework. Therefore, I study almost English. The other subjects, I have attended for my job.


Next, I will talk about my friends. My English class has a lot of people. And, there are many girls in this class. So, there are a lot of people who I have not talked because I am very shy. Therefore, I always stay with my friends who are boys. In my class, maybe there are 15 boys. So, we are very friendly with each other’s. At lunch time, we always go to the school dining room.


Next, I will talk about club activity. I belonged to the Children Culture Club. This club does interchange with the children as a volunteer. There are 80 club members. There are about 40 members in the first grade. In the second grade, there are about 30 members. There were few members of people, but that increased a lot from last year. We are active every Wednesday. There are many interesting and kind people. So, our activities are fun every time.


Next, I will talk about my Graduation trip. I think I want to go Europe because there is a splendid cultural heritage there. Especially, I want to go to London, U.K. I have been there once, when I was high school student. Then, I have stayed there about two weeks for language learning. Therefore, I could not go to all famous spots. So, I want to go to see the sights with my English class friends. And, I want to use English that I learned at this college and I want to talk with local people. This is about my college life. Thank you for reading.
415/3026 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿