2015年10月21日水曜日

About SPORT'S BRAND

Today, I talk about my favorite sports brand. My favorite brand is PUMA. PUMA is very big company. The head office is in Germany. PUMA’s logo looks like a cat. It is cool and cute. I play soccer. I use PUMA’s goods. My spike is PUMA’s. I have use PUMA’s spikes since I was an elementary school student. PUMA’s fits me. Now, I use orange spike of PUMA. It looks showy. When I find it at the sports shop, I was excited. It is very cool. And also, my practice wears are PUMA’s. When I go shopping to the sports shop, first, I check PUMA’s goods. PUMA is very famous in the world. Many soccer teams use PUMA. I like to check these goods. I like the uniform of Italia international soccer team. It is very cool. Next time, I intend to get this uniform.


145/1199 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿