2015年10月21日水曜日

About my favorite colors.

Today, I talk about my favorite colors. I like three colors. First of all, I like purple the best. My blog’s background is purple. My another Gmail’s address use "purple". Purple is called murasaki in Japanese. I have many purple goods. Everyone calls me purple mania. My image color is purple. Next time, I intend to buy purple smart phone cover. I have like this color since I was a child. And second I like red. When I watch this color, I am fired. My bike is red. When I find it at the store for the first time, I decided to buy. And also, I like green. These days I like this color. My iPod is green. When I watch this color, I can relax. I think there are a lot of colors in the world. There are the colors that I have never seen. I want to know about colors more. 
153/1976 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿