2015年10月21日水曜日

MR2.Cool hand Luke

 Today, I watched a video “Cool hand Luke”. This movie is called “Bouryoku datugoku” so, I thought this movie is very violent and had a lot blood. However, when I saw it, the content was completely different from my expectations.

 The main character is Luke who is played by Paul Newman. He starts from a drunken scene where he broke a parking meter at midnight. At first, I was thought whether he will fight, but I was surprised because he was only caught by the police.


 He was very imposing in prison. Dragline who boss of the prisoner saw his manner and he was angry. And, he was a fight with Luke. But, Luke is very weak. So, he was beaten to unilaterally from Dragline. However, he stood up many times. As a result, the Dragline was defeated by strong guts of Luke and he became a boss of the prisoner.


 This scene was very exciting for me. I think fighting scenes are enjoyable for all men. Then, there was a scene where Luke eats 50 eggs. In addition, he said that he can eat 50 eggs in an hour. Normally I think it is impossible. But, he accomplished it thanks to his fellows.


 I was very impressed by the scene. More than anything else, acting and guts of Paul Newman was amazing. Then, he was even escaped from prison 3 times. Although first and second time ended in failure, the third, he broke out of prison by a truck with Dragline. After that, they fled separately. But, Dragline was caught earlier and betrayed the place where Luke was staying.


 At that time they were trying to surrender, one of the guards fired at Luke. I was very surprised and shocked. Dragline was also outraged by the prison guards of the movie. He was punished after that, but the story of bravery Luke had been followed in between him and his friends.


 At first, I was not interested in this movie. However, I have been increasingly attracted to the charm of this movie. I did not really like old movie, but my preference has changed.


367/1566words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿