2015年10月21日水曜日

MR1 Gree

Today, I watched a drama “Glee”. I have heard about this drama. But I have not watched this ever. I saw first episode of the drama. At first, I will introduce about main 3 characters Rachel, Finn, Will. First, Rachel is a girl and a high school student. She loves to sing and belong to Glee club. However, she is too having a little confidence in herself. So she has been bullied at school. But, her singing voice is very very beautiful. And, I was surprised that both of her parents are gay. There are a lot of gays, so I became a very fresh feeling. Second, I introduce a teacher of Spanish that is Will. He began the glee club and he belonged to the club when he was high school student. So he is indispensable for this club. He is to continue the club, he pulled Finn from Rugby club. Last is Finn. He belongs to Rugby club and Glee club. He joins the Glee club by being deceived by Will. At first, he did not want to join the club. But, one day, a mate of Glee had been bullied a group of Rugby. I felt Finn is very good person then. I have not seen only one episode yet. However, this series is up to season 6. To see it all, you must have a lot of time. However, I thought I want to see more the continuation of this drama. And I was interested in the foreign drama for the first time. One of the charms of this drama Glee is the club of the song, and I love all of them. Glee is this title. It means “about opening yourself up to joy”. This word makes us happy. In fact, you would change your thinking if you watch this drama.


312/954 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿