2015年10月21日水曜日

About Japanese anime

I talk about my favorite character. My favorite character is Doraemon. Doraemon is very famous Japanese anime character. And also, this character is very famous in the world. Doraemon is a robot. He is not normal robot. He is a robot of cat. The color is blue. He has no ear. He came from 22 century. He has younger sister. Her name is Dorami. She is cute. Doraemon has a partner. His partner is Nobita. Nobita is very weak. So Doraemon always helps him. He has many great tools because he came from the future. I think Doraemon is very kindly, but he is not only kindly. He teaches Nobita to be a good adult. I think Doraemon teaches not only Nobita. Doraemon says good phrase. When I watch this animation, I always admire. I think that everyone should watch Doraemon. This animation makes us be good person. I love Doraemon.


151/641words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿