2015年11月21日土曜日

BR 10: The Gingerbread Man

The Gingerbread Man

 

I read a interesting book, and I thought something. The book name is ‘The Gingerbread Man’, so I will tell you about this book. First of all, I thought that the fox is very cleaver. Everybody couldn’t catch the gingerbread man because he could run very much. However, only the fox could catch him soon. The fox gave up to catch him by running, but the fox made him to ride his tail to across the river after the fox know that that the gingerbread man can’t swim. The fox used his brain full. Finally, the ginger bread man rode his tail, and he was eaten by the fox.



I also learned that we shouldn’t believe others. People may tell me about lie’s information. Thanks to this lie’s things, we may fell pain forever. A swindler are using like these human’s psychology, so we must not believe others easily!


Finally, I thought that this book is very interesting because the gingerbread are moving normally after the old man and old woman baked it! Of course, it is like dream story, but I want to meet a moving confectionery someday! And please read it! Thank you for reading.


Mairi, Mackinnon.(2006). The Gingerbread Man, London, England; Usborne


(209/6625 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿