2015年11月2日月曜日

my languages

I can speak three languages now. These languages are Japanese, English and Spanish. I speak Japanese very well, and I speak English so-so. However, I don’t speak Spanish well. I can speak that a little. This time, I will tell about how I was learning these languages! First of all, I am Japanese, so I can speak Japanese fluently. Honesty, I don’t remember how I was leaning Japanese because I can speak that when I noticed it. I think I maybe leaned Japanese by my mother or grandmother talked me by use this language. However, I learned by writing or speak at class of Japanese some phrases and idiom are I am using this language for about 20 years, but there are Japanese that I don’t understand. It is a dialect. Especially, dialects of outside the prefecture are very difficult for me to do understand, so I also want to learn these Japanese as Japanese! Also, I can speak English so-so because I was learning this language since when I was a child arranging kindergarten. When I was that time and elementary school times, I learned English by speak some simple words. By these ways, I can fell world enjoy of English, and I thought English is very interesting, so I also learned this language in junior high school times. In this time, I was writing a lot of words to learn, and I could read some simple long sentence. I could increase English skill very much! Then, I study English very hard in high school times because I thought that I want to speak it very well in future. In high school, I study this language by speaking, writing, listening and reading, and I could increase all skill of English! And now, I am studying English very hard every day at this University. I came to like English more because some teachers of this university are made me notice that charm of this language. So, I thought I want to work using English in future now. I think this dream is very difficult. However, I want to hold on without give up in this University’s life. Finally, I can speak Spanish very a little. When I enter this university, I leaned this language fast, so I learned it for about a year. I think that this language is easier than other languages because the grammar of it is easy. Especially, this language looks like English. However, pronunciation of it is very difficult because there are some accents. In this year, I am not taking this subject. By the way, I like English best in these languages. Second is Spanish. Last is Japanese. Because I think Japanese is the most difficult in these languages with one thing and another. However, all languages are very important! As I have said, I could get three languages, and I noticed a lot of charms of such languages. I think almost all of languages should be studied by divide reading, listening, writing and speaking. It is difficult for us to get these all skills, but I think we can get these if we never give up! So, I want to study some languages very hard, and I think I want to grant my dream! Thank you for reading.



541/4360  words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿