2015年11月19日木曜日

BR 9: The Fish that Talked

The Fish that Talked

 

I thought a lot of think after I read a book. The book name is ‘the fish that Talked’, so his time I will tell you about this book. First of all, I thought that if you do a good deed, the good deed never goes unrewarded. For example, Manu is the very kind man, so he saved a fish, and he brought up it. The fish thanked for him, so the fish saved him as a repayment of a kindness. 



I also thought that the man is very nice guy because he was very kind everyone. As I have said, he saved a fish, and brought up and he saved not only him, but also anyone else. So, they could save from a storm. Also, he ruled wisely his new country. After he was given a country from a god, he protected the teaching that the god talked him. Of course, it is very easy to rule to fill greed. I think president world like this. So, I respected him, and he was loved everyone!


After I read this book, I learned these things, and I thought I want to be like Manu. Of course, it is very difficult to kind everyone always, but this action will born a big confidence. I want to put to right my selfish mind, and I will be excellent man! Thank you for reading.


Rosie, Dickins. (2008). The Fish that Talked, London, England; Usborne


(245/6416 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿