2015年11月6日金曜日

BR 4: The Owl and the Pussycat


The Owl and the Pussycat


This time, I will tell you about a book. This book name is “The owl and the pussycat”. I thought that some words and grammar are difficult, but the content is very interesting. 

This is love story! The story that from travel first each other to marriage is written in this book. They ate telling the mind of each other by singing. The scene was very cute, so I thought I want to love somebody! The owl is very cool because he told pussycat his mind positively singing a song, and he looked for a ring himself to marriage with her. I couldn’t tell somebody my mind well, so I respected, and I want to be like him!  

As I said first, I thought that this book is a little difficult for reading. Some words are especially very difficult for me, so I think I have to study English after I read this book! Thank you for reading.


Edward, Lear. (2008). The Owl and the Pussycat. London, England: Usborne


(174/5271 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿