2015年11月8日日曜日

BR 5: The Genie in the Bottle

The Genie in the Bottle



I will tell you about a book. The book name is “The genie in the bottle.” Almost all of words and grammar are very easy, so I could read it fluently. I felt something after I read it. First of all, I will explain you about the story.

Once upon time, there is a fisherman in the sea. When he was fishing, he caught a bottle, and a bad genie appeared from it. The genie is selfish, so he troubled, and he got the genie backed in the bottle. Then he went ton fishing, and caught a tasty fish for his dinner.

First, I thought the fisherman is very cleaver! His action that he got the genie backed in the bottle when he felt that he can get only disadvantageous things is very wonder full. In fact, he could live there happily after the genie disappeared there. So, I respected him. I also think that this story looks like our life. There is a big program in our life, but giving up is don’t better when you faced the problem. The fisherman found a way out of his trouble by using his brain. Like that, we can overcome it if we never give up, so happy life is waiting for you! I thought these things in this time. Thank you for reading.


Rosie, Dickins. (2009). The Genie in the Bottle. London, England: Usborne


(238/5509 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿