2015年11月3日火曜日

BR1: Stone Soup

Stone Soup

I will tell you about a book in this time. This book name is stone soup. I think we can read it easily because there is no difficult words and English grammar. First of all, I will explain about it’s content. 

Once upon time, there is a poor man, and he asked a old woman because he was very hungry. And, he told her that he can make soup from a stone, so she was surprised, and she made him cooked. Finally, he could a soup from a stone in fact, but he made her popped onion, potato and meat in it. An old woman was removed the taste, so she made him stay for supper.

When I read it, I thought the poor ma is very clever. Because only stone was not made the soup. In fact, there are onion, potato and meat in it, so this soup was ordinary soup! He attracted her by using good tone. As a result, he could eat the soup and supper at her house. I thought that even if you have no money, you can live by using your brain and good phrase! 


Lesley, Sims. (2009). Stone soup. London, England: Usborne


(201/4561words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿