2015年11月29日日曜日

diary

I played with my friend today. I could do enjoy very much, so I will tell you about my today’s life in this time. First of all, I got up at 5 o’clock. It is very fast, isn’t it? I am working at convenience store in the morning, so I have to get up at very fast time fourth in a week. Then I ate some bread, and I went to the store by bike. It was very cold, so the part time job is very hard for me! In the morning, a lot of people come to convenience store which I am working, so the contents of part time job are very hard! The work finished at 9 o’clock, and I came back to my house to eat my real breakfast. Then I went to Toryo High School! It is my old school. I played soccer there with my friends. We met each other since we were high school student, so I was very glad! I felt relieved because they seemed very fine! We went to Clair to eat lunch after we played tennis. We went to there by my friend’s car. It was very cool! The lunch was very delicious, so I thought I want to there again! Then we came back each other’s house. After I came back my house, I slept very long time. The time was about 5 hours because I was tired! Then I am typing this blog watching comedy program. I am going to play soccer with my teammates tomorrow, so I want to sleep soon, but I have to take the bath. Also, I will go to the elementary school! I am looking forward to it! I want to do enjoy this event with my friends! Thank you for reading.





298/7589 words




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿