2015年11月30日月曜日

Last sunday

  In this time, I will tell you about my last Sunday diary. In the morning, I went to go to the convenience store to work as part time job. When I finish this work, I came back my home soon because I had to go to soccer court to practice. After it, I ate breakfast soon, I went to go there very fast. Then I had been practiced about an hour with my friends. I went to Tamana city with my friend after I finished this practice. It took me about half an hour, so I was tired a little. However, Tamana city was very nice!! A lot of view was very nice and Jagatani park have many playground equipment, so we could do enjoy very much. Then we ate okonomiyaki as dinner. It was very big, so we could eat our fill! We came back our home after we ate this dinner. Tamana was very nice, so we thought we want to go there again to see cherry blossom in the next spring. And, this day was a last day as a weekend. I could do enjoy this week very much, so I want to hold on a rest of day in this semester! Thank you for reading. 


209/7698 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿