2015年11月10日火曜日

BR 7: Baba Yaga Flying the Witch

Baba Yaga Flying the Witch
              

I will tell you about a book in this time. The name is BabaYaga Flying the Witch. This book is has a lot of pages, so this story is very long. I was reading this book for a hour. So, I had a lot of emotion to the book. I will explain you about it from now.

First of all, the witch is very fearful because her hair was greasy, her hands were warty and her noses reached down to her chin. This witch called everyone Baba Yaga. The girl of main character was very young, so I thought she was frightening more. I don’t want to see like this witch. 

I also thought it is very important to kind everyone. After she crowed her in to a magic hat, she gave some feed a dog and cat, and they helped her because she was very kind girl! I have a lot of valuable friends, so I want to kind them more! Thank you for readind.

Susanna Davidson, (2008). Baba Yaga Flying the Witch, London, England: Usborne

(183/5904 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿