2015年11月10日火曜日

BR 6: Chicken Licken

Chicken Licken

 


I will tell you about a book. This book name is “Chicken Licken”. This book is a little difficult to read because this is long story, but it was very interesting, so I will explain you about the content from now. 



Chicken Licken is the main character’s name, and he is very cute. In the farmyard, most animal lives happy, but only he didn’t because he was scared of everything. One day, a tiny acorn dropped from the tree, and hit his head. He thought that the sky must be falling because he didn’t see the acorn. Then, he told everybody that thing. All of them who were told it were very surprised, so they want to the King’s place to tell him. However, Chicken Licken was blamed because they planed that the thing was lie. 


When I read it, I learned a thing. This is that I lost confidence for them if I not telling the truth everyone. This is very sad thing. I think there are good lies in the world, but too say lies, we will lost some friends. 


I also thought that the illustration of this book was very cute! I especially like Chicken Licken very much! Thank you for reading.



Russell, Punter. (2007). Chicken Licken, London, England: Uscorne



(215/5724 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿