2015年11月3日火曜日

BR 2: The Old Woman who lived in a Shoe

he Old Woman who lived in a Shoe.
I will tell you about a book in this time. The book name is “the old woman who lived in a shoe”. I thought the book is very easily for reading, so I could read it speedy. When I read it, I respect the old woman, and I thought it is very difficult to grow children. First of all, I will explain it’s content.

Once upon time, the old woman lived in a shoe with a lot of children. A number of children are too many, so the shoe is too full. So, the old woman went to shoe shop to buy a new shoe, but all shoes are tiny or small, so she couldn’t buy it. When she was on her home, she met a huge giant. The giant have big shoes. Then, she helped him to pull a crab off his toe, and he gave her his shoes! Thanks to the giant, she and many her children have space to have fun now. 
This story was like dream, so I like it! First, I thought the old woman is very kind. I don’t think if all children are her children, but she makes their play each other in her house. Moreover, she went to the shop to buy more one shoe because children don’t have enough space to play. She is very kind! I also think that to grow children is very difficult. When I read it, I noticed about it first. And, I thought I also want to shoes someday! 
Russell, Punter. (2008). The Old Woman who lived in a Shoe, London, England: Usborne
                                                                                
(275/4836 words)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿